♦ Outstanding wild rice: chemical-free at exceptional value
♦ Pickerel Fillets – great prices and quality
♦ Wild Blueberries: fresh in season, frozen fall and winter
♦ Manitoba Jams, Syrups, Relishes, Salad dressing, Cheeses and Tea
♦ Neechi’s renowned Bannock Loaves and Biscuits baked daily! + Bannock Pizza!
Neechi Niche Art Store & Gallery:
Contemporary and Traditional work featuring First Nation, Metis, Inuit and local community artists. All of our in store work is hand made and comes directly from the 250 artisans we represent.
- Original paintings & limited edition prints
- Handcrafted moccasins
- Dream catchers and medicine wheels and Inukshuks
- Beautifully illustrated Aboriginal children’s books
- Largest selection of indigenous Authors and local writers
- Drum making kits from Manitoba Buckskin
- Aboriginal music CDs
- A selection of Metis sashes, sweaters, shawls and housewares
- Uniquely designed Star Blankets and Four Direction re-usable shopping bags.
- The Four Directions bags and Star Blankets are crafted by The Northern Star Worker Co-op, which is now located at Neechi Commons. Please go to the Northern Star web site that is linked to this page in order to view a wide selection of blankets and to place orders.