BisonBerry Restaurant – new hours 9am-5pm weekdays (also open Sat & Sun)
See inside pages for Northern deals, the Designers Coop event next week and take out specials in the BisonBerry Restaurant section.
SUPERMARKET, RESTAURANT, CATERING, BAKERY, ARTS and CRAFTS
865 Main Street (at Euclid Ave.), Winnipeg, Manitoba R2W 3N9
Our business hours:
- Supermarket: Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm; Sunday 11:30am-5pm
- Restaurant: Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm; Sunday 11:30am-2:30pm
- Art & Crafts Shop: Monday to Saturday 10:30am-5pm; Sunday 11:30am-4pm
Our well stocked supermarket is on the main floor, complete with our Three Sisters Fruit and Vegetable Courtyard, Kookum’s Bakery and an outstanding meat section. Enjoy the spiral staircase or take the elevator for beautiful art, crafts and books in Neechi Niche, and great food at BisonBerry Restaurant.
Manitoba products and produce featured.
- Variety of meats – great quality and prices
- Full-range groceries and fresh produce
- Bakery featuring bannock and fresh baking
- Aboriginal-themed restaurant and catering
- Beautiful Indigenous arts store and gallery
- Aboriginal Designers fashion shop8