SPECIAL THIS WEEK – FAMILY MEAT PACKS
Draw for etched Mirror on February 28th
FOOD MARKET, RESTAURANT, CATERING, BAKERY, ARTS and CRAFTS
865 Main Street (at Euclid Ave.), Winnipeg, Manitoba R2W 3N9
Our business hours:
- Food Market: Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm; Sunday 11:30am-5pm
- Restaurant: Monday to Saturday 9am-3pm; Sunday 11:30am-2:30pm
- Art & Crafts Shop: Tuesday to Saturday 10:30am-5pm; Sunday 11:30am-2:30pm
Our well stocked supermarket is on the main floor, complete with our Three Sisters Fruit and Vegetable Courtyard, Kookum’s Bakery and an outstanding meat section. Enjoy the spiral staircase or take the elevator for beautiful art, crafts and books in Neechi Niche, and great food at BisonBerry Restaurant.
Manitoba products and produce featured.
- Variety of meats – great quality and prices
- Full-range groceries and fresh produce
- Bakery featuring bannock and fresh baking
- Aboriginal-themed restaurant and catering
- Beautiful Indigenous arts store and gallery
- Aboriginal Designers fashion shop8